Rokoko's offering unlocks the talent of millions of emerging creators that need fast, easy, and affordable animation tools.
Our tools are designed for independent creators whilst being adopted by some of the world’s largest animation studios, like Netflix, Sony, or Disney.
From the heart of Copenhagen, where it began, to our colleagues back in Athens and all the way across the USA, we all echo Rokoko’s calling - to empower the storytellers of tomorrow.
None of this would be possible without the humans behind Rokoko.
Creative, driven, and passionate about what we do, every day we stand by our mission and we’re looking for talented teammates that can join us to build creative tools within art, entertainment, film, research, education, or health.
We collaborate with top-tier game, film, AR/VR, and VFX producers as well as thousands of creators that make unique content.
Dare to join us too, we’d love to have you.
🔥What’s the role about
We are looking to hire an IT Assistant to join us for around 15 hours per week. You would be based in our Copenhagen HQ, however, you will also be in charge of ensuring a great tech experience both on-site and remote for all Rokoko locations. Be ready to meet a diverse staff and take on challenges across our 3 main locations.
Right off the bat, this role requires a very hands-on approach from your side - so we hope you are the roll-up one's sleeves type. We hope you’ll take the chance to embark with us on this journey and we’re keen to grow together with you while learning the ins and outs of the tech world.
What you'll be doing
- Together with the People & Culture Team make sure that our newcomers have everything they need before they start their first day and troubleshoot & solve any computer-related issues.
- Helping set up and update our hardware or software, diagnosing connectivity or data access problems, and answering questions about hardware or software to our new and existing employees.
- Maintaining our technical documentation of our inventory, IT systems, and processes and being the single point of contact for all Rokoko employees.
- Ensure that everything hardware and software, as well as networks and servers, are properly maintained, stored, and work seamlessly.
- Identify issues and come up with appropriate improvements for our hardware or software systems.
🕵️ Is this you?
- You just started or just finalised your study within the area of IT.
- You have good analytical and technical skills. You are a core problem solver.
- You have sufficient knowledge of working with different operating systems: Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- You are curious and have some knowledge of hardware and software configuration for servers, networks, computers, and peripherals.
- You are skilled to keep track of everything - you will help manage and monitor a company's assets
- You have the ability to thrive in a busy and energetic environment - and enjoy helping others!
- You possess effective time management skills necessary to plan and complete daily tasks - you have a strong eye for detail and excellent prioritization skills.
- As a single point of contact, you possess excellent communication skills, you are approachable, and are able to guide and explain in easy language everything your rock at.
🤘 You rock, if you...
- Have previous or similar experience within a scale-up startup
- If you are connected or have a strong passion for the motion capture industry
❤️ Rokoko perks and benefits
- Work with an international team of 70+ talented individuals and a rare opportunity to work with professional motion capture/or other ESP.
- Fantastic office location, catered lunch scheme, healthy snacks and beverages, and #coffee breaks.
- 25 days of paid holiday(annual) and 5 optional(unpaid)
- Work-life balance - we want you to win both at work and in life
- Quarterly education fund program
- Company fun runs - we love sporty outdoors activities from casual runs to marathons
- Regular social gatherings, both psychically and digitally
- A quite unique opportunity to join Rokoko at the most exciting scale-up phase. We offer a steep learning curve and an ambitious work environment.
✨ Check us out...
2021 has been an unprecedented year for us at Rokoko.
We've grown across teams and have welcomed 50+ talented people among our teams.
We've launched a new generation of the industry's favorite mocap suit, the Smartsuit Pro II.
We've seen first-hand our mission to make motion capture widely accessible demonstrated in the many works of our talented community, using our tools as a vessel to push the boundaries of digital artistry.
Let's make 2023 even greater, together.
Thirsty for more?
Browse our Instagram stories and posts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and TikTok. and join our community of 3D artists, VFX experts, and game devs on Discord.
Psst...and check some of our user stories here
Rokoko is an equal opportunity employer, therefore we do not select candidates based on sex or gender identity, mental disability or physical disability, religion, age, national origin or ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or parental status.
At Rokoko, we breathe diversity and creativity. Whatever your path or background is, however you express or identify yourself, join us and let’s get things in motion.