Rokoko's offering unlocks the talent of millions of emerging creators that need fast, easy, and affordable animation tools.
Our tools are designed for independent creators whilst being adopted by some of the world’s largest animation studios, like Netflix, Sony, or Disney.
From the heart of Copenhagen, where it began, to our colleagues back in Athens and all the way across the USA, we all echo Rokoko’s calling - to empower the storytellers of tomorrow.
None of this would be possible without the humans behind Rokoko.
Creative, driven, and passionate about what we do, every day we stand by our mission and we’re looking for talented teammates that can join us to build creative tools within art, entertainment, film, research, education, or health.
We collaborate with top-tier game, film, AR/VR, and VFX producers as well as thousands of creators that make unique content.
Dare to join us too, we’d love to have you.
🔥The day to day
- Help build & maintain our Motion Engine platform as a core part of our software development team.
- Implement new features in our products, in collaboration with our product and hardware teams.
- Help develop & maintain our internal tools and frameworks.
- Ensure our platform architecture is modular and performant.
🕵️ Who we really are looking for
- You have proven experience with C# (5+ years as a C# developer).
- Proficient in OOP in C#. Knowledge about functional patterns in C# is a plus.
- Able to write highly performant code in C#.
- Experience with building and evolving application frameworks.
- Experience with design patterns and SOLID programming, and layered architectures.
- Experience with test-driven development, and CI/CD.
- Fluent in English both written and orally.
🤘 You rock..if you
- Have experience in writing software with the Unity Game Engine.
- Understand Linear Algebra and 3D mathematics.
❤️ Rokoko perks and benefits
- Work with an international team of 70+ talented individuals and a rare opportunity to work with professional motion capture/or other ESP.
- Fantastic office location in the heart of Athens.
- Work-life balance - we want you to win both at work and in life. A hybrid workplace model that combines in-office and remote work to offer flexibility and support our colleagues.
- Quarterly education fund program.
- Health insurance.
- Company fun runs - we love sporty outdoor activities from casual runs to marathons.
- Regular social gatherings, both psychically and digitally.
- A quite unique opportunity to join Rokoko at the most exciting scale-up phase. We offer a steep learning curve and an ambitious work environment.
✨ Why you would love working with Rokoko
2021 has been an unprecedented year for us at Rokoko.
We've grown across teams and have welcomed 50+ talented people among our teams.
We've launched a new generation of the industry's favorite mocap suit, the Smartsuit Pro II.
We've seen first-hand our mission to make motion capture widely accessible demonstrated in the many works of our talented community, using our tools as a vessel to push boundaries of digital artistry.
Let's make 2023 great, together.
Thirsty for more?
Browse our Instagram stories and posts on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and TikTok. and join our community of 3D artists, VFX experts, and game devs on Discord.
Pst...and check some of our user stories here
Rokoko is an equal opportunity employer, therefore we do not select candidates based on sex or gender identity, mental disability or physical disability, religion, age, national origin or ethnicity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or parental status.
At Rokoko, we breathe diversity and creativity. Whatever your path or background is, however you express or identify yourself, join us and let’s get things in motion.